In the spirit of ‘software for seeing what you want to know’:
In the spirit of ‘personal is professional and political‘, it takes a lot of experiences and disillusionment to come to the realisation that
- the Government’s agenda is NOT the people’s agenda – it just sounds as if it was
- my late husband used to say that the government always achieves the opposite of what it sets out to do
- the idea of ‘running the economy, let alone the country’ is significantly different from what is actually happening one day after the other, one bank account at a time…
To propose solutions on the government level, must be attractive to any self-respecting thinker. But it just ‘makes history’ by being published in a red book or on a red CD, when we make submissions to Select Committees.
Still, I’ll die with a better conscience, knowing that I’ve tried to make my ideas known. I shall omit those proposals that I wrote before internet times.
Regarding our money system – say it on websites:
- Green Credit for Green Purposes
- How is Green Growth Possible?
- Barter Currencies
- Social Business and the Future of Capitalism
- What’s so dishonest about our money system – one of the blog posts on Money as Debt aka Credit
- Public Debts for Vested Interest Payments
Say it in online petitions:
- Stop the Cash Crumble to Equalize the Credit Crunch
- Financial Fairness for Voters and Taxpayers, please!
- Stop the Oppression of the British People.
Regarding the legal system:
Publicity is the soul of justice. It is the surest of all guards against improbity: