- having organised meetings in Westminster thanks to Lord Sudeley since 1998, I learned about political processes and tools in the House of Lords
- that was about the Forum for Stable Currencies – as the exploration into the creation of money as debt, monetary reform and national debts
- after the ‘reform’ of the House of Lords, I continued with Lord Ahmed, Austin Mitchell MP and more recently with John Hemming MP.
Besides the organisation of Parliamentary meetings, I’ve learned about
- tabling Early Day Motions
- formulating Questions with Written Answers for Ministers
- and making submissions to Select Committees in both Houses.
What difference does it make or has it made? None as far as I can see. But at least I can say to myself: this I have tried, too!
My late husband used to say that the only way one can achieve anything is with financial power… Well, as long as I still need to look for funding, I do it with my ten-finger-typing: