…on behalf of the children, adult survivors, whistleblowers, victims and supporters
TIME to say good bye to ‘social life with meaning’. ‘Professional life with zest’ is on the agenda at long last.
When I had my profound mathematical insights on my ‘intellectual odyssey’ that started in 1996, I could not know yet what my mum had saved me from the bombing of Dresden for: to bring ‘software lenses‘ to the world of discovery that computers are offering humanity.
She was 22 and I was 5 months old, when she used nappies to breathe through the fumes and smokes and walk, walk, walk with me in a pram. Apparently I didn’t cry, even though I was dreadfully sore. I must have been dumbfounded by the violence and noise around me.
When I was 16, she read “What is a Computer?” in the “Best of Reader’s Digest” and said that it would be good for me. Was she right! Later she deplored that I seemed to be married to my computers.
But I just couldn’t get the funding together. When I was caring for her until her passing, I could work with long-term unemployed programmers in Berlin with whom I produced this website to illustrate the potential.
Since then, I preferred to blog and publish websites than to re-learn programming. I had moved on from diagnosing and using software to designing it, formulating new mathematical concepts – based on my ‘software aided thinking‘ – and presenting it for programmers to understand.
Now I shall move on again. For I met an investor / client who said “I’m your man“, just as Leonard Cohen sang. And he introduced me to a programmer with whom I communicate exceedingly well. The ‘brain dump’ from my head to his is critical. We tested it for 10 days before Christmas. Since then I’ve been waiting for the second phase.
Now it’s starting. The data is coming to keep me busy and to reset priorities in my professional life with zest. BUT: the programmer stopped talking to me…
It also means a much more stable emotional and thus healthier life. Who wants to live in exile, unable to sleep due to worrying? Who wants to be afraid of Police only because I felt for other people’s children’s suffering, while I don’t even have any of my own?
As I am “wanted for discussion”, I shall meet Barnet Police and explain what I have done and what I have not done to help the 2 child witnesses and 18 other child victims in the whistleblower kids case.
I shall finish the book Forced Adoptions: against Parents’ Wills – the European Dimension – as it tells the story of my ‘pilgrimages’ to Brussels and our written submissions.
I shall replace my Slavic fire (father) with the calmness of my German mind (mother) that likes to analyse, measure and create new orders of organisation.
I stopped taking on individual cases, because “it was too much“. Too much for my emotional capacity. Too much for coping with my heart that may crack up, if I don’t lower the stress levels, I am told.
Data science, software design and testing will be healthier living than online campaigning. Oracles with my Digital I Ching will be more amusing than predicting where court cases may lead us.
When I finished school, I had to interpret this poem by Hermann Hesse. It ends with Anon, my heart: Say farewell and recover!
But it also says: for each beginning bears a special magic
that nurtures living and bestows protection.
The I Ching is no magic; it is a science we don’t understand.
- not only conceptual polarities, but also visual symmetries
- not only in visual diagrams, but also numerical interpretations
- of time and consciousness.
The use of octal numbers has allowed me to find ‘stable’ hexagrams, i.e. those with dual octal digits: the values 00, 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77.
In digital designs, they can be represented from four ‘view points’ or ‘cornerstones’:
The position of two hexagrams within a set of hexagrams and eight different sets add new scope for interpretation:
1. Which ‘quadrant’ or ‘directional context’ of change do our two hexagrams occupy? That depends on the ‘intensity’ of change, as indicated by the ‘stability’ of the two hexagrams:
View original post 263 more words
eternal must do’s
did you ever
this very personal
or is it simply
one of these
© olivia douglas, 2015
What a gift! It’s always such a treat to feel moved to tears!… I met Olivia only for one evening recently but felt a great rapport. And this morning she woke up with the above lines and I cried my heart out over her poems – in German and also English and French! They are soo ‘spot on’. I feel soo alike!
So, my social life with meaning forced me to be in my nephew’s flat in Spandau because I exposed the worst possible satanic scandal of 60-70 adults torturing 20 children and killing babies… Right before my doorstep in London Hampstead…
By the end of the month I should be getting data to get back to my professional life with zest. Maybe my heart will feel less strained while my mind dances along its analytical brain pathways instead of following its calls for passion…
I am practising my ‘software-aided thinking’ alternating between Word and Excel for a ‘betting king’ and his programmer who give me a chance to demonstrate my particular approach to number, time and measuring. Hence I trust that 2015 WILL be a year of breakthrough for my professional life with zest.
Regarding my social life with meaning, I can only hope that this case will become the breakthrough we’ve been working towards:
It took me quite a while to get my head, heart and strategic thinking in line with the necessities to respond to calls for court proceedings in the case of a Russian mum whose two children were taken by Barnet Police on 11 September 2015.
On 05 September they had been recorded by the police when they reported the crimes they have experienced as victims and witnesses. Too terrible to read about. But when you watch and listen to the children, you cannot but believe them. They are 8 and 9 years old and very articulate indeed. The brother confirms what the sister says independently. They are consistent all along – ever since they first started to talk while on holidays and then at the Police.
On 17 September, they were recorded to have retracted their allegations…
I ‘assisted’ as McKenzie Friend with the preparation of 2 of the 3 court hearings at Barnet County Court:
- Judge Vera Mayer who had also decided over the fate of Melissa Laird (deported so that her son could be kept for adoption) first decided to reserve the case for herself.
- She also only allowed one McKenzie Friend to accompany the mother.
- She didn’t allow others or the public into the gallery. As if Sir James Munby never announced that the secrecy of family courts should be lifted!…
- On 23 December she passed the case on to Mrs Justice Pauffley as if it was habitual for judges to do so…
Nick McKeown wants to redefine the internet by thinking about its essentials: the forwarding rules for data packets. I reported about his remarkable lecture on this blog and wonder when I will be able to let him know how my numerical metadata could make a difference. But there is no point doing it before I’ve got the algorithms ‘black boxed’ such that open source developers can make good use of it.
- I am redefining disability by using Nordic walking sticks rather than crutches.
- I am redefining ageing by doing hot Yoga regularly since 2006. 502 classes in London and some 100 classes in Berlin when I cared for my mum.
- In my scientific work, I am re-defining too much, as a journalist friend pointed out to me. Well spotted!!!
That’s why I live my social life with meaning, until the right combination of people & money presents itself.
For the degrees of victimisation that I’m trying to tackle are getting too much:
- Maurice Kirk needs to be freed on medical grounds;
- The Musas need should never have been incarcerated only to take their children;
- Melissa Laird should never have been imprisoned so that her son could get adopted.
Here I said “it’s too much” before the EU Petitions Committee in Brussels whom we want to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent.
I have been reading two remarkable books lately:
- Pythagoras Trousers – God, Physics and the Gender War – a woman’s answer to WHY there are only 12% women are in Science, Engineering, Technology and Mathematics (STEM)
- Siddharta – Hermann Hesse’s novel about the search for wisdom – another typically male example for teaching philosophy as if men were like women – and the only woman is a courtesane.
- If Einstein had had access to a computer, he would have found what I discovered thanks to my ‘software-aided thinking’: metrology is the missing link between mathematics and physics. He wrote: As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
- At CERN where I used to diagnose software, science starts with theories and experiments are carried out to prove them.
- Even in other sciences, men want to match their own models with their own data as proof.
- All our teaching is book-based. In Western languages that means reading from top left to bottom right as a ‘visual bias’ and linear expression of thought.
- We are living in a world where ‘power’ is defined by men who are in positions of power in organisations that run along male ideas.
- Academic and commercial culture foster competition rather than creativity.
- Money and funding are determined by men.
- Individuals don’t count. Continue reading