In the US, Joseph Plummer wrote the book Dishonest Money.
Here, I’ve put a list of bullet points together about what’s dishonest about our monetary, financial and economic system.
Here are my websites that address these causes:
- Political Summary
- Money as Debt aka Credit
- Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694
- Public Debts with Vested Interest Payments
- In the Spirit of the Forum for Stable Currencies.
And here are my online petitions that target those organisations that could make a difference:
- Stop the Cash Crumble to Equalize the Credit Crunch
- Financial Fairness for Voters and Taxpayers, please!
It’s pretty clear that something’s gotta give:
- economic theories don’t work – to the contrary, they were created to obfuscate what bankers and central bankers are doing
- private bankers determine what public governments are doing – while officials are ‘just doing their job’
- there’s far too much money on the one hand and far too little on the other, but it is on nobody’s agenda to redress this imbalance – to the contrary: more and more power is sought to be concentrated in corporations that are ‘too big to fail’.