- news in the spirit of the Forum for Stable Currencies
- lobbying the Treasury Select Committee
- summary of political ‘achievements’.
Other money related sites are:
or, in the wake of the Treasury’s Select Committee’s investigation into climate change:
And in the spirit of Social Business and the Future of Capitalism:
- Victims Unite as my most popular website
- the Association of McKenzie Friends as a loose network of victims turned starfighters, campaigners, activists, survivors and overcomers
- a petition to the EU Parliament to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent with six minutes of passion before the Petitions Committee in March 2014
- given my various experiences, I am now in close contact with the National Inquiry into Organised, Orchestrated and History Abuse.