In mainframe computing it was called ‘bootstrapping’ when you start yourself with your own devices.
Since my last funding application was refused again, I clearly have to make money some other way to pay programmers to develop my mathematical innovations and software designs.
@SabineMcNeill doesn’t connect with Lifting Eyes, Face and Body but Wordpress is working on that.
@LiftOff2016 is therefore my new twitter account to promote Health, Wealth and Beauty via these three smart products designed in Germany:
- an Eye Lifter to brighten your tired eyes (a taxi driver uses it instead of Red Bull now)
- a Face Lifter to undo wrinkles with the magic of hyaluronic serum and the hi-tech of micro-current, radio-frequency and electrical muscle stimulation
- a Body Lifter to naturally reform those dodgy areas…
The German company Wellstar branded it BYAS: Bionic Youth Activating System and we are introducing it to the UK, starting in Wembley.
There’s smartness not only in the products but also in the distribution method: ‘social club selling’ is a combination of
- direct marketing and
And thus I am currently receiving fully fledged face lifter treatments to become a ‘product of the products’ and a model for
- ageing with grace and beauty
- and making money for non-selfish purposes: to finance research and software development.
Normally, those lifter treatments are only available from big machines in professional beauty salons.
Normally, the super-serum is the secret of celebrities.
Normally, big brands make big money from little people.
This is a very different opportunity for everybody who wants to share information to empower their fellow human beings.
I am practising my ‘software-aided thinking’ alternating between Word and Excel for a ‘betting king’ and his programmer who give me a chance to demonstrate my particular approach to number, time and measuring. Hence I trust that 2015 WILL be a year of breakthrough for my professional life with zest.
Regarding my social life with meaning, I can only hope that this case will become the breakthrough we’ve been working towards:
Barnet County Court
It took me quite a while to get my head, heart and strategic thinking in line with the necessities to respond to calls for court proceedings in the case of a Russian mum whose two children were taken by Barnet Police on 11 September 2015.
On 05 September they had been recorded by the police when they reported the crimes they have experienced as victims and witnesses. Too terrible to read about. But when you watch and listen to the children, you cannot but believe them. They are 8 and 9 years old and very articulate indeed. The brother confirms what the sister says independently. They are consistent all along – ever since they first started to talk while on holidays and then at the Police.
On 17 September, they were recorded to have retracted their allegations…
I ‘assisted’ as McKenzie Friend with the preparation of 2 of the 3 court hearings at Barnet County Court:
- Judge Vera Mayer who had also decided over the fate of Melissa Laird (deported so that her son could be kept for adoption) first decided to reserve the case for herself.
- She also only allowed one McKenzie Friend to accompany the mother.
- She didn’t allow others or the public into the gallery. As if Sir James Munby never announced that the secrecy of family courts should be lifted!…
- On 23 December she passed the case on to Mrs Justice Pauffley as if it was habitual for judges to do so…
Nick McKeown wants to redefine the internet by thinking about its essentials: the forwarding rules for data packets. I reported about his remarkable lecture on this blog and wonder when I will be able to let him know how my numerical metadata could make a difference. But there is no point doing it before I’ve got the algorithms ‘black boxed’ such that open source developers can make good use of it.
- I am redefining disability by using Nordic walking sticks rather than crutches.
- I am redefining ageing by doing hot Yoga regularly since 2006. 502 classes in London and some 100 classes in Berlin when I cared for my mum.
- In my scientific work, I am re-defining too much, as a journalist friend pointed out to me. Well spotted!!!
That’s why I live my social life with meaning, until the right combination of people & money presents itself.
For the degrees of victimisation that I’m trying to tackle are getting too much:
Here I said “it’s too much” before the EU Petitions Committee in Brussels whom we want to Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent.